torsdag 25 december 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Today it's Christmas Day, and yesterday was the most magical and wonderful of all days; Christmas Eve! :)) I spent it together with my beloved family, and we had a marvellous time! I got loads of great gifts, and among them were a gift from my secret scrap-santa (a scrap forum that I'm a member of arranged this) and here is what I got from her:



There's the Bitty Bag from Prima, pink embossing powder, journaling spots, clearstamps and chipboard shapes. And I just love all of it!! :)


Now I'm just going to relax, enjoy the day and eat some Christmas candy!
Happy Holidays everyone!

4 kommentarer:

2 Worlds sa...

Congrats and I hope 2009 will a great year !

Joyce ( Gingerbread Girl) sa...

Anna- I think you are totally amazing! I watch all of your videos.
Thank you for all of the great tutorials and inspiration! Hugs- Joyce

Joyce ( Gingerbread Girl) sa...

Dear Anna,
I was not sure where to write you an e-mail as I do not know your e-mail address. I admire your talents and enjoyed your recent You Tube video where you shared your mini albums. I hope you will do the tutorials soon on the mini albums yous mentioned.Please feel better! I am sorry you had to have a surgery. Mend fast, OK?
Hugs- Joyce

Luvbug Crafts sa...

Hello Anna, I would love to see more of your video's I always enjoy them! I have left an award for you on my blog www.luvbugcrafts.blogspot.com ! Thanks for sharing. Valerie