onsdag 8 juli 2009

Urban Prairie kit


The other day I got this amazing Urban Prairie mini album kit in my letter box, and I just LOVE it!
I got it from APieceofCraftdotcom, she makes the most amazing mini album kits!!
Go check out her YouTube channel and Etsy store right now! :)

http://www.youtube.com/user/APieceofCraftdotcom
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5976764

I'm going to make a video for my YouTube channel where I show you the kit and put it together, so watch out for that! :)

As you can see, the kit contains loads of goodies, such as a scalloped chipboard mini album, papers from Basic Grey's Urban Prairie series, Prima flowers, bling, brads, chipboard, and more. I looooove it!!

5 kommentarer:

Joyce ( Gingerbread Girl) sa...

Hello Anna! I had no idea that you had ordered from Marion until I followed you from Kathy's blog. I have been watching your videos for a long time and I am a big admirer of yours! I will be anxiously waiting your video. My brother and his wife just got back from Sweden. Wow it sounds green and beautiful and the food is most scrumptious ... YUM!
- Joyce

Kathydid47 sa...

Hi Anna!!! I didn't know you ordered from Marion either!!! She does have great kits! I haven't received the August kit yet, but should soon. I honestly don't know how she does it! She's got 2 wee ones, & does all these kits. And now moving house! Geez. I wish I had half her focus.
How you doing? I love that kitty picture! Hope you're feeling better these days!
My hubby & I have been married 27 years today!!! Man. I'm old!
love!!Kathy

Anonym sa...

I am trying to load the website but it is taking forever! A fellow scrapper/blogger in Sweden! I am near Uppsala but I think I need that kit, also! Gina

Nettie sa...

Hi there, I just watched your DI tutorial on YouTube where you say to store the inks upside down: thought you would like to know that when I asked Tim Holtz about it at his workshop last year he said NO, no inks at all should be kept upside down!

Tatis sa...

Hello!
At first, I apologize for all the mistakes in the comments - I'm Polish and I do not know English well, so I use google translate (and he sometimes explained as he likes;-)). I am very impressed with your work. They are just amazing! Recently became interested in scrapbooking because I want to make my friend wedding album as a gift. I think your blog is a big inspiration for me and I look at it often.
;-) Regards